You Make a Difference.
COME SEE US at the Utah Assisted Living Association Annual Conference on May 16, 2023.
MESSAGE FROM CORY MEYER, CHIEF EXPERIENCE OFFICER
What does it mean to be a family-focused and caring long-term care pharmacy? It means we care about individuals and families and strive to make a difference in the lives of those we serve. This year, more than ever, we are dedicated to showing how together with our partners, we’re putting the care back in long-term care.
Some of the ways we’re committed to being the best long-term care pharmacy for you are:
- Forge, build and strengthen relationships with our partners.
- Consistent face-to-face contact.
- Open communication channels.
- Host consistent customer service training with our entire pharmacy team and our partners.
- Multiple channels for training and communication.
- Content library for on-hand training at your convenience.
- Track and evaluate service levels to analyze room for improvement.
- Implement improvement plans as needed.
As always, we are focused on leading this company to new heights and improvements for success through solution-driven service. The Heartland Way experience is designed for you; the partners and residents we serve are our first priority! We’re excited for Q2 of 2023 and the exciting things ahead working with you! #CareinLTC